Kate & Liz discuss some struggles, triumphs, and insight into the burning question mom-question “Who am I?”. We discuss what it means to “find your identity” as as mom, how to find time for you when you are caring for others, and the importance of making space for you.
Listen as we share insight in how we’ve navigated finding (more of) our identity once we became moms.
- Embrace the Matrescence period
- How your priorities and goals change in motherhood
- Finding pockets of time to find alone “non-mom” time
- Regain and build your identity slowly
- Motherhood as an unfolding
Links mentioned in the episode:
Matrescence: New York Times: Alexandra Sacks
MORE FROM MOM DECONSTRUCTED:
MORE FROM KATE:
MORE FROM LIZ: